Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thank you!

I've gotten so much support since posting my first blog yesterday. Thank you to everyone who has written me wishing me luck in my latest endeavor, have shared their story with me, or has just reminded me that they are there for me! My friends are so amazingly supportive and I love you all!

I checked the mail today... nothing but junk mail and bills. No Power 90 DVD's yet. I am so looking forward to them arriving! I don't remember exactly what I day I ordered them last week but the website said they'll arrive in 5-7 days. I'm hoping they'll be here this week! In the meantime, I'm enjoying all the crappy food I love so much in preparation for going cold turkey when my dvd's get here. Probably not the best move. I should probably be watching what I eat this week while I'm waiting, but... I'm not. lol. I'm getting rid of all my cravings so I can be good when it counts.

I've also determined that stress probably contributes to weight gain and the lack of motivation to work out. So I'm de-stressing my life! Goodbye stress! Hello skinny jeans!! Well, maybe not skinny jeans... I'm not 13 after all... maybe just hello skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment