Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Today I've spent the day thinking about what I'm about to commit to. I'm still excited! I've decided to start the program on Sunday, after getting myself packed and moved on Friday and Saturday. If I start Sunday, that will give me 6 days of working out and Saturday will be my resting day. This should work out great for me since Saturdays are usually the busiest day of the week for me. I'm nervous about being sore and not being able to walk the next day at work, but at least it's the end of the year and all I'll be doing is reviewing for the final exam.

I'm also worried about being on summer break while doing this workout program, and over-eating junk food. I tend to have a better schedule and stick to it while I'm working. When I was doing the hcg diet, I did really well during the week because I had a structure - a system. I bought a programmable coffee maker so my morning coffee (breakfast on this diet) was ready when I woke up. I'd take my pills (appetite suppressant and blood pressure meds) on the way to work. I'd drink at least one bottle of water before my lunch break. I packed my lunch the night before so I made sure I had everything I needed. I'
d drink one more bottle of water with lunch, and another before the end of the day. When I got home, I'd make dinner and was done for the day. The weekends are what killed me. No routine. No schedule. I'd wake up late, be rushing around town doing errands or visiting family, then end up stopping for fast food. I tend to gain weight during summer break cause I sit on my butt all day, eating and watching tv.

Well... that's not happening this summer. I have plans... big plans! On the days I have Dylan, we will be doing all sorts of things. I want to take him to Sea Wo
rld, the Leid Discovery Children's Museum, swimming, play dates at the park, the Springs Preserve, camping... lots of places! This summer I'm staying active, watching what I eat, and not allowing myself to be tempted by fast food all the time!!

Oh... and no more ice cream...

Ok, well maybe I can have some ice cream every once in a while.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment